Cancer is Bad, I know this is first hand.

No one wants to hear that awful word, cancer, the big C, and you don't want to hear it about a relative or a friend, not even mean people. It is an illness that no one wants and no one wants anyone else to have. But it is a reality. We need to remember we go through the valley of the shadow of death, we don't stay there. Attitude is vital when facing any catastrophic illness or any distressing event in life. How we go through this can be our gift to others. I know that sounds corny but it is true. No one likes being around people who are grumpy and unhappy, I would image even those who are grumpy and unhappy don't even like being around themselves. It isn't easy at first, but with the grace of God we can be positive and remember this too shall pass. Sometimes I've thought it is easier to be the patient that those around me that don't know what to say or do to help me through Cancer.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Picture of my Brain Scan

This is just a picture of the tumor. Just to give you an idea of the size. This tumor was just as big on the outside of my skull as it was inside. Thankfully, I went to the doctor to get it checked out and even though it wasn't a small tumor, they could still help me and treat me. I'm good now!

2 comments:

  1. Love you and your spirit and that big smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebrate YOU! God is good. Thank you for your contagious joy!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete